The Baltic Fleet, Liverpool - pub details

Baltic Fleet

Address: 33 Wapping, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8DQ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 21807) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Brunswick (0.3 miles), James Street (0.5 miles), Liverpool Central (0.5 miles)

> Current user rating: 7.1/10 (rated by 133 users)

Black Lodge Brewing, Liverpool (0.2 miles), PanAm, Liverpool (0.2 miles), Babycream, Liverpool (0.2 miles), Smugglers Cove, Liverpool (0.2 miles), Hub Alehouse and Kitchen, Liverpool (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Baltic Fleet, Liverpool

Very hipster and gentrified now; has certainly changed down the years!
Pretty quiet/not much life to it on a Saturday afternoon.
Couldn't fault the beer quality though which was tip top.
mike_s - 9 Aug 2018 15:59
In any other city, the Fleet would stand out as an outstanding pub. in Liverpool, I'm afraid it doesn't. too far off the beaten track, too many other pubs in the centre on crawl circuits with more atmosphere and equally good ale.
JonNgog - 11 Mar 2018 21:07
I always enjoy a visit to the Baltic Fleet. But sadly I don''t get here as often as I''d like, as it''s a bit too far from the centre to build into a decent crawl. This was my first visit since February. I know that as I recognise the Six Nations ales that WezzieLad mentions below. Whilst the Wapping brewery has now gone, the ale selection is still decent. Ales were Melwood Derby Stout, Big Bog Quagmire, Liverpool Organic 24 Carat Gold, Neptune Sea Monkeys, Spitting Feathers Session Ale, Robinson''s Dizzy Blonde, Rock The Boat Fab Four & Phoenix West Coast Magic. The solitary cider was Malvern Magic. One of my Liverpool favourites and all the better for not having a TV, especially if you want a quiet drink when there is football showing.
blue_scrumpy - 11 Sep 2017 20:40
Well worth the walk from the city centre. 6 or 7 ales and a cider on yesterday. I had Equinox IPA, a lovely citrus ale.
wirraldrinker - 10 Jun 2017 15:48
A survivor from the wholesale developments along the Strand, this is an unusual wedge-shaped Victorian building. It's been a bit hipsterised inside but I won't hold that against them. An excellent Brimstage Sandpiper light, and in mid-afternoon I found a sunny place to enjoy it.
16jamesdoc - 15 Apr 2017 12:56